Sunday, March 6, 2011

Resented By the Game

So my first weekend as a single guy...Bittersweet....

The bitter comes from two things. First I ended up seeing Kerry both nights, and not on purpose. That tells me that I REALLY need to find a new group of people to go out with, I mean its not weird for me but Im sure it makes her feel awkward and that just makes her no fun to be around at all. Probably too early for her.

The other Bitterness comes from the fact that it will take me awhile to get back into the swing of things. I mean most of the stuff comes natural, saying "hello" by means of dancing and what not is still pretty easy and very fun, but I find myself not willing to play a course solo. I guess I've been too used to setting guys up that it feels almost like I can't accomplish anything if I don't bring a bro along with me. This makes for a difficult night because well I don't have any bros (not the biological kind) to try and hook up ha. Like I look at two beautiful girls, and when I am deciding on which one to dance with there's a vacancy for the other one. I guess what I really want to say is that it is time for a wingman search. Apparently Stann is becoming the front runner though because his apparent relationship has come to a halt, and he claims it's for good this time. We all know Stann is the first guy to disappear though so I'm hesitant to stake my wingman claim in him.

Other than that, this weekend was great. My tooth still kills me, if you guys didn't know I got a tooth pulled on Thursday and it was by far the most painful hour of my life and I NEVER want to EVER experience anything close to that again. Had it lasted a moment it would have been fine, but I felt like I was being tortured for over an hour and I would never wish captivity like that upon anyone. If we're ever in a war situation, I'll just kill my enemies and spare them the prisoner of war part, ugh. Anyway so I had minor tooth pain but I decided to still drink a bit even on pain killers and antibiotics. Friday night I did a Towson tour. I had a very nice flirting session with a girl from Long Island, and if you guys know anything about New Yorkers she carried a really heavy accent, and that was attractive to me for some reason. When it came time to seal the deal though, I just didn't have it in me. I mean I was flying relatively solo and had no real incentive to want to go anywhere with her by myself, guess she wasn't worth the impending calling for a ride the next morning. But the reason this night was nice was because while it was a "laid' back night, I still had some of my "charm" from the old days. So yeah afterwards we headed back to Frank's gf's house, I was hoping her one cute roommate would be there but instead I was met with a drunk Kerry...so the night ended with a taco bell run ha.

So Saturday was another success, even more so then Friday. Stann and I headed down to the city around 7 and started a nice string of beer pong and drinking. We made it out around 11 and the fun commenced. We decided to hit up some empty bars and just be ridiculous on their dance floors, you know Ricks style. Just like the old days it started with people looking at us like "who are these kids and what are they doing" and turned into "hey look at those guys, they're hot lets dance with them" Highlighst from these couple bars were two SEXY girls making out and then smiling at us, a guy's girlfriend enjoying our company more than his, and watching Stann's now ex-Liz dance. She's like the grant till running except she thinks she looks good dancing, it's quite the show. When we hit our main bar for the night my luck was high and the drinks flowing. I danced most of the night with this one girl, her friends doing the same with mine. We said "hello" a couple of times and were generally feeling each other. She even passed the "bathroom test." For those of you who don't know the bathroom test is the biggest cock block out there. When either a male or female leaves the company of their dance partner to go number one, almost always the one left behind leaves and moves on to another. Or in my case, the girl never comes back, its just the way it works. But not only did she come back she had a smile, so of course I'm thinking at this point, all green from here. However, out of no where  her friends came over and said the 4 words any guy dreads "we have to go." Ugh, not sure why but alas the friends of a girl pulled her away from me, although it should be noted she made them wait for us to dance to one more song. So after a gentle kiss I'm expecting a number or something, what I get instead is "I'm not exactly available" or in laymen terms "I'm a tease" She hit me with the Mike O regular "I have a boyfriend" line...Man what a let down. But the night was saved with some pizza and my boy getting the championship threesome belt, good for him.

A little note, the naked man did not work last night. Perhaps it was because my friend decided to pull it with 5 other people in the room, or perhaps because it came out of no where, or maybe even because he didn't choose which girl he actually directed it towards, but indeed 2 out of 3 times it works.

For the rest of March I'll probably be going out sparingly, even if it is my birthday on tuesday. I'm trying to take it easy and go hard in April for another AA trip and then a bachelor party in Atlantic City. But of course I'll go out at least once this next week for Stann's b-day, which i'm sure a good blogging tale is sure to come.

1 comment:

  1. Stev is single once again, AND Stann is too! I am glad that I don't live on the east coast.

    Props to the 1502 hello and seeing two girls kiss and to your man getting the threesome.

    Here's to the next 45 being just as (un)forgettable as the first 45, haha.

    ReplyDelete