Sunday, March 27, 2011

March Babies

I guess there wasn't a lot that happened this weekend. I had a bunch of thoughts and crazy post ideas throughout the week but like many things I forget them If I don't write it down or think about it more than once. Oh well.


One thing I did notice this weekend was that every area or "scene" of Baltimore has a different crowd. I went out to Canton last night for the first time in the last 2 years, and I realized that there are indeed a lot of beautiful people out there in Baltimore. We'll call them the 20 somethings. Fed Hill is the typical college bar type of place, plenty of places to go drunk dancing and what not but Canton is more like the come after work for happy hour crowd. You know the semi-successful young people working their way up the corporate ladder. Something about this kind of guy attracts beautiful women. Just a thought.

Well I'm excited for the next two months or so. First of all my long term sub job starts tomorrow, and I get to teach flag football for 2 and 1/2 weeks. Yup thats gonna be a good time, for me at least. Next there's the April 8th Bachelor party...my first. Anytime we get together and go to Atlantic City its a good time, but with a real Bachelor party its sure to be craziness...just trying to not spend too much money ha. After that its the AA Easter trip....Petoskey family easter egg hunt...do I really need to say anymore? And then the moment I've waited 24 years for, my first Wedding the 2nd weekend of May. What better way to usher in my first wedding but with Tiffany and Porter...needless to say this won't be a quiet laid back affair.

We had our first track meet on Friday and our first and only Home meet Tuesday. I'm excited because I realized ALL my hurdlers are sophomores and 1 is a freshie so I get to not only let them run JV but coach them for 2 more years at least.

As for my love life...still single, and still not really getting into any trouble. I guess its for the best right now anyway because I'll be pretty busy for the next couple of weeks but I'll still keep my eyes open for any potentials. Apparently there are still many of them out there.


Final side note: When we do get around to opening our own bar...we NEED to have HOT bartenders. It's a staple and one I agree with. Plus they always have Hot friends.

2 comments:

  1. Do you get to bring a date to porter's wedding? Who?

    It's too bad there's not more to the hot bartender story, I was hoping there would be some development there beyond the texts you sent me haha. Did you at least get her number so she can spam you with mass texts about drink specials?

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn chin you beat me to it...stev, if you don't have a date and get to bring one I totally want to go! : )

    ReplyDelete