Sunday, April 3, 2011

I miss Wine Nights

So the first weekend in April down and another short post to show for it. It was a long week for me, my long term sub job means waking up at 6am and getting home around 5:30 after practice everyday. We had a meet on Tuesday and a 12 hour meet on Saturday so I really didn't have time to do much of anything. I suppose it'll pay off later when it actually pays off ha.

Nothing really interesting to note sadly, I went to the track today to try out some workouts I made for the kids and man I realized either, how out of shape I am, or how In shape I used to be because these workouts were killer. Pretty sure the kids won't be able to do them though, anyways I think i'll try to jump on the track as much as possible in april because Cassie has shown me, through her posts, how being in shape seems cool ha.

Umm, I don't see 46 happening anytime soon, so my road to 50 has stalled for a bit. This upcoming weekend we're going to Atlantic City for the bachelor party so I'm going to try and take pictures to have a more exciting post for you next time, I think its about time for one of those ha. I can only imagine what kinds of things these guys have planned but just know anything involving Stann is bound to get crazy.

Thats about it for me, I guess I'm cheering for UCONN to win but really my bracket died with Duke so I don't care that much. Have a nice Sunday everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to practice making sangria, sangria days and wine nights.

    Do summthin! in AC, if not there's always AA haha.

    ReplyDelete