Saturday, October 16, 2010

Foreshadow

Well its been a good week since my last post, can't say that I've done much. My progress on subbing is that everything is complete and turned in, just waiting on my registration info to come back to me. My progress on coaching, I'm starting pre season workouts this week with any of the guys not doing fall sports who want to come out and get in shape. I'm actually pretty excited about this because now I'll have a reason to work out three times a week, and everyone knows that working out is much easier with a partner or when you have a purpose.

A couple of thoughts have come to mind due to dreams and other things, most of them have to due with this whole dating situation. I mean it's no mystery that I don't usually date people, mainly because the girl always ends up getting hurt for one reason or another. But this time I really figured that I would be able to manage the feelings well, which I think I have done so far. What I'm concerned about this time is me, meaning if this is really what I want, an exclusive type deal. Starting out it seemed great because, well honestly 45 was the only girl outside of my family members that I talked to or knew here, but some recent circumstances have me thinking that that will change pretty soon. My best friend has finally broken up with his girlfriend which is for better, but now my whole wingman situation has been resolved, which more than likely means that I'll be back to going out and getting into trouble.

Having my best friend back coupled with my dreams makes me feel like as soon as I start to get around more girls, I'll start having doubts about 45 and my current situation. I mean some people don't put much stock into dreams, but I have a very vivid imagination and pretty detailed dreams, and last night I had one about one of 45's best friends, and to spare you the details I'll just say that it was a pretty intense dream. What does all this mean? Nothing yet but if this was the first half of a novel about my life, I will say that a couple weeks from now we'll probably call this foreshadowing....

1 comment:

  1. I would call this a self-fullfilling prophecy...you are setting yourself up for failure with this one stev (depending on how you look at your relationship with 45 that is)...and I liked her so don't fuck this up!

    ReplyDelete