Saturday, October 2, 2010

"There Goes My Baby..."

Something very sad happened to me last night....I chose to witness my high school football game. You know we were never a good school in football, but at least we were competitively bad, like we would lose but the game was entertaining and we kept ourselves in it most of the time. What I saw last night was just terrible. It was like the players didn't even want to be in the game, and it showed with no fan base, parent turn out was laughable, and to call the people on the sidelines cheerleaders or dancers would be a disgrace to their names....Moral of the story, my high school is nothing of what it used to be, and that is just sad.

Besides this tragedy of a football game, my night was pretty good. Hung out with Ryan, who is dealing with his grandma recently passing. After that I hung out with 45 and her roommates, did some light drinking and had a good night.

I noticed that when you're not really doing anything, the day flies by. Like if you wake up at noon, eat once, run, shower, watch some tv, eat again, everyone comes home, you watch more tv play some video games, eat again, and then go out or go to bed...that's been my week, with some random productivity mixed in the middle...

Today I plan on setting up my "workstation" in my room, going for a run, and giving myself a haircut...which should be interesting in itself. Probably play some more video games and then relax...so yeah another pointless blog day but soon I might be inspired to write about something interesting.

2 comments:

  1. That is sad, "my high school is nothing of what it used to be"...and you never spoke too highly of the football there in the past...I'm gonna be home around 230 your time, reach? Actually, I'll just text you

    ReplyDelete
  2. reach?! is this the new game chin?! oh you two...I may deny this later but I almost miss your games : ( even if you guys did ignore me...at least you were there.

    ReplyDelete