Saturday, September 25, 2010

Back in the Act

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is with great pleasure that I give to you my first post from Maryland! I hope you guys enjoy the new background, its the wonderful city of Baltimore.

Go Blue.


So Chin's blog did a very nice job of summing up our time together and putting a nice heartfelt touch on everything. It really is going to be a big lifestyle change for all of us 1502oers....well I guess for Me Cass and Chin...As wheeler has already separated himself and Mike we're not real sure where he lives or what he's up to, other than his music. My plans for the next week or so are simple. Make myself a nice room to live in for the next year, set up my computer, set up my FFXIV account, and visit my sis for the first time at Wake Forest. There are a sprinkle of people I'll get to see, most of them my family, but I have a couple of friends that it'll be nice to get back in the swing of things with. It's odd being back because everyone has already settled into their lifestyles and I kinda feel like its my freshman year all over again. Everyone is a junior or senior well on their way and im the old new kid on the block.

Ah yeah its the middle of the day here so not much to talk about really, Think we're heading to Towson tonight, my local college town, to hit up some bars and hopefully I can find some Octoberfest. This whole not drinking most of the week thing is probably going to be my biggest adjustment, but Im guessing it'll have some positive effects on me ha...In anycase I'll update tomorrow with something more of interest, just figured I'd say hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment