Thursday, September 9, 2010

Goonie Gu Hu

So even though we're no longer officially on our mini road trip, we figured why not blog about our downtime in Wheaton while we wait for the DMB show at Wrigley and Chin figures out his career path, this post marks the first of such blogs.

So yesterday we drove back to Chin's hometown of Wheaton, IL, a nice little town and pretty much did what we'll spend most of our time doing, waiting and hanging around. Towards the evening time we hung out with Chin's friend Chuck who is soon to be departing on a Mission Trip to Spain for 2 years. In any case, we grabbed a 12 pack of Coors Light, which apparently has a new recipe now and I must say, I am a fan, and some chicken and grilled and chilled.

I should warn that this post probably won't be the most exciting, but hey what's the point of a blog if you can't have a boring tale to tell everyone now and then. Just wait until tomorrow's post where I can tell you guys about my anime and House marathon....and how well Chin cleans cars.

Ah back to yesterday, so last night we went to the local Wheaton Irish Pub, Rosie's...which features a great Wednesday night special, 80cent 10z of Miller Light Draughts (spelled correctly?)...We ordered in total 3 trays of 15 and had a grand ole time. The funny thing about hanging out in your hometown is that you tend to run into people from your highschool, old friends, people you never liked, people who now have kids, and of course your old high school football coach...From my perspective he was a pretty cool guy, but I also am not from Wheaton.

Anyways that wraps it up for now, I promise one of these days you guys will get to here the posts from Chin's POV and voice and not always have to listen to me rambling on and on....hopefully.

Stev out...

1 comment:

  1. This is the first blog I have ever read...I know there are stories from that road trip! When do we get to hear those?!

    ReplyDelete