Tuesday, September 28, 2010

"In order to act, you must be somewhat insane. A reasonably sensible man is satisfied with thinking."

Another day, another dollar, another blog...well not really another dollar.

So I woke up nice and early this morning 7am to be precise, to see my lil bro off to school, my parents off to work, and to join my new co-worker, head coach of the Loch Raven High School basketball team. We met at our local diner, well one of the two, Towson Diner, which was a nice meal but is nothing like Benny's...I used to hit this diner up my senior year before school and 2 eggs any style used to cost 2.50....now its more like 5.00...Oh how times change....In any case Coach Abel and I had a great conversation about our backgrounds and the direction we wanted to take Loch Raven sports, at the end of which I officially became the Assistant coach of the BBall team and the Monitor for Study Tables...Not exactly where I saw myself a few weeks ago but this new direction does seem very promising.

Tonight 45 and I plan on heading into the city to check out our friend's new place. Well its new to me as I'm the only one that hasn't seen it yet. So it will be my first Tuesday night out on the town...well in Maryland...I wonder if this will start to be a thing. I don't think so though because both 45 and Frank don't have to work tonight, which has a lot to do with us hanging out in the city.

Let's see, well the security deposits finally came back, that was nice, even tho Chris wrote my address wrong and sent it to a neighbors house. Luckily they knew who we were and  delivered it to us no worries.

Man not really much to talk about today, maybe tomorrow I'll write another interesting entry, till then Happy Tuesday to the world. Oh and don't forget about the Brittney Spears Glee tonight!!!! That was for you Chin ha im sure you heard all about it at Shane's tho.

1 comment:

  1. We did discuss Glee at Shane's tonight, flexing my managerial powers though, I nixed that conversation. It won though, my sister and maya were watching it when I got home, Britney Spears special...haha...So, 45 eh?

    ReplyDelete